Server automatic message

hey man,

i reloaded the tool 3 times after ur recompile but nothing helps. it´s still the same. it´s so weirf because everaything works fine. only that timetable drives me crazy
the countdown runs and if reached the message ist shown red in information window and not shown public chat.

@Jascha

Ok I will take a closer look at the end of the week. Sorry that you have to wait, but Secular work does not sleep :frowning:

all good man,

happy that i will get help soon :slight_smile:

Hey I checked the Messages.
At the moment it only allows one message every 30 seconds. So this should not be the problem.

The only other possible problem is if he says hes not connected.
Looking at your screenshots I noticed that the connections button seemed to be red. If so then this is the explanation.
It has to be green in green:

If its not check if you use the Timetable entry “Load” as mentioned here: https://empyriononline.com/threads/documentation.13838/#post-160227

Also just click on the Green/red button and it should turn green.
Please let me know if that worked.

Hey, i have the same Issue with EAH Lite. All working fine, only Timetable is the problem.

I have the tool open on a second Screen, Always Green (connected). I see coming and going Players for some Minutes. After 15 -20 Minutes i must refresh manually.
In the Timetable is LOAD every 10 Minutes. This Countdown is 00:00 and nothing. Auto Text Message Countdown on 00:00 --> nothing to see in the Chat

sorry for my bad english

mfg Trialshot

hm ok I’ll take another look at it.

Hi Man,

tool is connected with green power button. Cchecked ftp connection: download seems to be successful.

I checked setings for last version (1.40.3.7) its til the same like the new one but the new one doesnt show timetable messages while the old is showing to server.

So no idea what it could be

best regards
the_mahler

@Jascha

Hey,

I’m very sorry to hear that. I checkd many things but can’t reproduce it. Therefore one question:
Could one of you zip his config folder of EAH and send it to me via pm or email? (be aware that the FTP and Telnet Connection passwords could be seen by me; You can just empty the FTP Password but if possible please leave the Telnet, otherwise I can’t test it. Then when I’m done you should change your telnet password again)

Thank you very much

i´ve sent a zip of my config as PM.

Thanks guys. I figured it out. Update is on its way.

Sorry for that :frowning:

Its fixed. Please download the latest version.
Sorry again for the trouble :frowning:

1 Like

yeah nice, will try now and let u now :slight_smile:

1 Like

perfect. u fixed it!!! thank u so much :slight_smile:

nice work and nice support @Jascha

best regards the_mahler

1 Like

Glad to here it! Thanks for being persistent!

1 Like