Server glitched DESTROYED MY NEW CV!

Flying my CV towards a zirax tower and my ship froze, no movement, and I could not get out of my ship. My CV was destroyed and I cannot replace it due to the game glitch. I would like my ship reloaded replaced please. That took me a long time to gather the materials. I am pretty mad right now. New player here, shouldn’t be so difficult to create a ticket or reach out but it seems i was stuck in a loop trying to sign in. My ship is still just floating in the air, what’s left of it.

there’s a few details missing that the admins need to help you out. like the entire template you deleted. out of thousands of players, right now it’s impossible to fulfill this request.

Good afternoon,
please use the correct template, or the request will be ignored, alot of details are missing, here is the link

Latest HWS Get Support/Support topics - Forum HWS | Empyrion Multiplayer Homeworld Server (empyrion-homeworld.net)

Request & Get Help - HWS Get Support / Support - Forum HWS | Empyrion Multiplayer Homeworld Server (empyrion-homeworld.net)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.