Server kicks reset my 5 hour repair time with 4 minutes to go and ate a TON of mats

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Server took a dump at approx 2:30am Central time resetting my repair bay to the beginning. Ate a TON of resources and 5 hours of time.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Blindleader

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 07 August 22 0936

On which Playfield?
=> KOGL 16618 1

Structure Name(s)?
=> CV# 11831637 Sunkawakan Ozyue MKII RE

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> CV# 11831637 Sunkawakan Ozyue MKII RE

How can we help you now?
=> Repair my ship, I already spent the resources and the time.

Second SS of materials lost/time lost

Welcome to HWS,
I assume you mean you had a disconnect? The server itself didn’t have issues.

Unfortunately the repair bay is outside of our reach API wise. We have no logs and no tools to manipulate it remotely.
A lot of players learned your lessons though and avoid this alpha feature as good as possible. The alternative to spend credits and let it repair at a Station Service instantly is much better.

The only thing I can try is to manually login and see if ingame commands work. Omw.

Could have been a DC, when I relogged there was a login queue of ab out 10 folks so I assumed it was a server drop

TY sir for your assistance and rapid response. I’ll start using station services for the big repairs

1 Like

I repaired it manually now based on trust. As I said, normally we have zero possibilities to log/proof check that and require for such things a video.
But I do an exception for now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.