Server Markets Discussion

I also have to make that journey, plus the warp to get to NA…

I totally get you Achilles. It’s the problem isn’t . Having the 2 markets causes this problem.

Why would you buy from the HWS Market and be forced to travel when you could just buy from the game market and have it show up in your suitcase.

Personally a potential work around that I am trying to work towards , is to make going to the market worthwhile. Because of this I will never sell ammo on game market. I will always sell mineral on game market but will sell cheaper on HWS market. I will also put very large qty’s of minerals on HWS market. So when you want 50k of Iron and you want it now , it will be worthwhile for you to go to market to get it.

I have tons of idea of how the HWS market could work better but not sure how much work it would involve. Sadly most of them would require killing the in game market :slight_smile:

I have started using the Marketplace and found 2 things that would be very nice to have.

1. Ability to enter partial credit. I.e. for some items going in incremental +1 or -1 does not always work. Sometimes you want to list something at 4.5 instead of 4 or 5.
  2. It would be nice to have an option to see a market log for what sold in the last little while. It would be best I think if it would be filtered by user. So you would only know what you bought/sold.

Anyway, those are just ideas.

1 Like

Thanks, I noted them!

I’d like to propose a price ceiling of 450 Cr on the T2 Drill. Most noobs won’t have access to Neo Day 1 on HWS, and a T2 Drill is the fastest most effective way to get to level 20, so they can start playing the real game of HWS :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d also propose a unit price ceiling of Drill charges at 200 Cr as well, as it’s vital for noobs to get only a few of these so they can start building their own drill charges (before level 7 they can’t build any).

This is great, I was working on a bit of a statistics program taking trades that were accepted to develop a midline or ideal sale price for materials. The difficulty is that with the new auto miners, the market is periodically flooded with cheap ores, and it is hard to get everyone to agree on a value. I was going to post a new conversation to say this, but saw that this was fairly closely related. I will post more once the data is in.