SG Warp ate my rp and didnt teleport me, now Im stuck

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Was warping in the SGs to go to Nova, got to Eton, and wrote the command for Nova, hit accept to pay the 1rp (had 2 left at the time) it didnt warp me, so I did it again, and again clicked yes for the rp cost, still didnt send me, went to warp again and saw that I now have no rp, im stuck in Eton with an SV and have no way out.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Me

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Just now

On which Playfield?
=> Eton

Structure Name(s)?
=> #GunBlade (my sv)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 106622

How can we help you now?
=> Well I dont want to sit here all night, I dont want to log out, because someone can come steal my BP now, none of my guildmates are on that can get to me, and im out a few RP… this new update has been 1 glitch after another.

Update, got my ship out with a buddy, but still missing a little RP… normally I wouldnt care but being a new season none of us have RP built up yet

Hey,

sorry to hear. Not sure what went wrong with the sg.
I got an ingame error with no information and could not really find any more information about it.

Refunded the RP as exception

Hey thanks man! Yeh Im not sure either, Ill try it again later when I have a little extra RP (few days) and can let you know if it works or not, like I said I normally wouldnt care about a few RP but right now I have so few its vital, thanks again Bud!

Just checked it. Nova does not exist. I deactivated it in the SG now. Rex will check it.

Sounds good man! Thanks again! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.