Shady trader

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I just went to sell 4 AMs for over a mil at the shady trader and I’m not sure if I got any money.

Player(s) with issue:
=>

Server:
=>

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Could you check to see if I actually got my money? I only ask now so I don’t have to try and ask for 2 lots if I find it happening again later.

Hey,

not sure what to look for.
What Server, what time and why do you feel that you did not get the money?
Usually you would see the logs if you sold/bought something on HWS Connect.

Also did you sell it over HWS connect or over the chatbot?

na server and it happened just before I posted this. Normally I don’t check the cash as I do it all the time but I was looking at the discount and im pretty sure that when I sold the last AM it did not give me any money. I will try it again to see if it happens again cos if it does that’s a nasty bug. Might be a few hours though before I get the chance too.

I sold to the shady trader, a commodity trader.

Ah ok. Sorry I thought it was a Trader from the tool.

As far as I can see this was at 14:57 when you sold from your 11 AM 2 and had 8 left. Could that be? Thats ~ 8 minutes before your post.

Did you change Playfields right after?

hm I do not see any credit changes during that time… That does not look good.
Please let us know if the second time it happens again.

@Jascha
I’m pretty sure it’s bugged, check this screen - actual sell price is 0 while it should be 689338 plus 15% discount so I’m certain that if I had sold them I’d have the same problem as @Snowman

1 Like

oh oh… might be because of Alpha 9.3 and the 15% Discount you see there…

Removed it with the next server restart for now and debug it

That 15% discount (for Polaris rep, not sure about alliance origin discount for T3 autominers) worked before (like 2 days ago) and actual sell price was displayed as 15% higher

I tried it locally: it’s an Alpha 9.3 bug.
Nothing we can do about it for now :frowning:

Please wait with trading until the fix is coming!

Awesome i’m glad it wasn’t me just being tired and retarded. Would I be able to either receive my 4 mil or have my 4 AMs returned? Actually I just saw your numbers don’t match mine, I wonder if that was the bug too, it definitely said 4 to be sold. It doesn’t matter so long as something can be refunded please.

Price and number of items this trader buys change like every hour

yeah I know but it was 4 at 107? ??? at the time. didn’t bother memorizing the last numbers.

@RexXxuS Price is no longer zero, but 15% discount for honored rep doesn’t work

Yep, that is intentional :slight_smile:

The 15% was a test. I will re-implement them or something similar soon.

So am I able to get refunded please?

Sorry, no, that is this time not possible. Too many players had this issue and it would be too time consuming to crawl logs and make it fair for everyone.

sure np

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.