Ship (CV) Vanished

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> CV vanished overnight.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Balkoth

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Not sure time when it happend… few days ago?

On which Playfield?
=> Haven

Structure Name(s)?
=> Carrack M

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 16093363

How can we help you now?
=> CV with inventory vanished. It was the only CV I had, and all materials I had moved to it, to prep leaving Haven after base wiped. Lost power during hurricane IDA, so I could not make the move before base was lost. Logged on in time to preserve the CV, so I moved it to a safe location, only to log in next day and find it gone.

1 Like

Hey, will come and check.

It looks like something destroyed the core and then later it was automatically removed by the game because it had no core.
Since this could very well have been lost in battle, I can’t restore it.

Also in the future please be a lot faster with tickets. Once a ship is deleted, it takes exactly 3 days before it’ll be deleted from backups. Meaning today in your case.

Dr Dark and I looked at it and we restored it due to the circumstances.
Hope you stayed safe during Ida.

2 Likes

TY Jascha, and helped so fast! My family and I dodged a bullet with Ida; A little flooding and some tree branches down, but nothing major, considering the home a few houses down had a tree fall into it :frowning:

CV came back with some damage, so it looks like it indeed got cored. I only had time with my laptop/mobile hotspot over past few days to move it a little ways, which I moved to a player base with a turret next to it, so I thought it would be safe. Guess it got griefed some how in the process.

Anyways, thanks you two for the quick help. I think you’ve earned a new patron for the next season :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.