Ship Expoded coming out of warp

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Ship Exploded on warp

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Succubus Jenny

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> June 24 02:42

On which Playfield?
=> Alpha/Tallodar

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Beam Me up 30104790

How can we help you now?
=> When I warped into Tallodar to take my things to the OCD zone my ship just exploded upon warping in without any warning. I would like the ship and cargo restored into OCD as that is where I was taking it. Thanks.

Hey, it sounds like you overloaded your generators, causing them to explode.

did you put some exploidium Consoles from Star Trek in your ship? :smiley:

1 Like

there was no overload and I had warped many times since, I did notice an enemy station nearby but that should not have been so close to the warp in point.

I think you got attacked right in that moment:

there should be something to prevent being blown up before even being able to react, like some “residual warp field” that deflects weapons fire until you’re fully loaded and able to move/fight back at least. I had all my stuff in that ship as I was taking it to the ocd area.

OK I see you have even nothing else left. I will restore the ship now close to you.

EDIT: Sorry there is no backup since the ship was created not long before it got blown up.

1 Like

Will I be able to spawn it again after the next season at least? it was the starter spawn ship and I guess eventually I could find all the other stuff I had.

Yes of course. With the wipe all will be new again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.