Ship gone when logged in

does it still show in the registry or structure commander?

it show deleted but i didnt do it and i allways log of there so i dont get charged at hws planet to do team missions

and the sector was PvE, correct?

yes

sup system

understood, the admins will have to look into the logs to see what happened. be sure you have not reached the global limits as well. if you need, i can spawn u a ship to get around with.

i can do that but my cave ship was attached to it and it wont move it like it still attached

try the undock command in console. docking has been an issue for a long time. i rarely use it because of the “fun times” it can cause :frowning:

and there were bugs on that ship with peaces missing when i reloged some came back them reloged again and rest came back

the other ship may have lost its core, or became less than 10 blocks. dynamic structure loading failure would be my guess. another side effect of client side rendering…

when it was missing them i lost my fuel and air

yea ill need help with ship as i have no more power or pen to warp

ill be back online in about 30min or so. shoot me a message in discord and ill let u know when i get back.

done

allso my cave ship that was attached will not move tryed all commands to move and so on

Hey,

I restored the CV
If the SV is broken, please give me the ID.
Did you check the Ship menu and set the rotation settings up? Even thought should not be the problem here.
Also before try to check it again due to server restart.

ok about to sleep will check in am and message here and let you kno w 8335934 is cave ship i can not move it was attached to other ship me and bob tryed what he new to try but none work

Ok, will respawn it after server restart

where will they both be system and cords please

Where you left them. See structure list or your registry.
Restored the sv. You might have to set the rotation in the ship menue again to move it.