Ship got deleted after patch?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
My ship got deleted without apparent reason

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
braack

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
presumeably after last patch

On which Playfield?
UCHN Pathfinder

Structure Name(s)?
Altair IV

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?

How can we help you now?
I would greatly appreciate it, if you could restore the ship and it’s cargo. (-:

Hi, let me check quickly.

It was deleted because it had existed on a starter planet for more than 14 days.
For each structure spawned on starter planets, a 14 day timer starts, and you have to leave the starter system before that, or your structure will be deleted.

This is to prevent starter planets becoming too crowded. As an exception I can try to restore it, but it was deleted 5 days ago. This is too long, please make a ticket immedietly if something like this happens :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried to restore it now, can you please check if you see it ingame?

Yes, it is back. Thank you so much! I was online during the last 14 days, farming navigational data, but I didn’t move the ship. Maybe that didn’t reset the timer…
I’ll do better in the future (-: Thanks again!

The timer doesn’t reset :slightly_smiling_face: On starter planets, you have 14 days, no matter what. Outside the starter planets, I think it’s once per 15th day you need to touch/interact your structure.

Said in another way, you still need to get off the starter planet, and sooner rather than later. This will happen again :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.