Ship Half Destroyed

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I entered sector searching for Toveras. Found one. i went in and got in front of the nose like i always do going backwards around 30 m/s with dampeners off. I dropped its shields and the entire ship flipped like 720 degrees in the coarse of 1 second and trapped my ship inside of it. I tried to get out using every thruster then got desperate and used O key and nothing. i paniked as my shields got to 20% and hit Y to turn of my ship. The tovera then proceeded to Destroy my (turned off) ship for 15 seconds before it got teleported 2km away. I went to got away went to radcom pulled out 5M credits to repair it and it was still missing turrets and shield charger arrays and crew etc. Not sure what happened but I screenshot the console and i took a screenshot of my 3rd person view while glitched inside.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Sir Blump

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time) 5/30/2023 6:50 pm
=>

On which Playfield?
=> Dujo 2498 I (Hurotzi)

Structure Name(s)?
=> SirBlumps Exeter

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 1584648

How can we help you now?
=> Im not sure, maybe have ship restored from a few days ago so its back to normal(ish) i did work on it throughout the week and replace my repair credits?
Thanks for your assistance!

evening, morning.
don’t suppose you have a vid of this ?
try and maintain your distance when taking out the core (i also learned this the hard way)

but of course, admins decision.

regarding the repair, it wont repair lost ‘devices’

No no video unfortunately i dont have disk space for obs right now…id say my nose was 40m from the front of their ship and it all happened so fast it as bizarre. Good to know about the repair i didnt know that …so it only will repair missing blocks? i thought when you saved BP in P menu it would allow all to be recovered. Good to know thanks @gareth

some devices are restricted from repairs. float over them in game for descriptions. (not everything is actually listed though.

Ive since just gone through and re repaired it back to how it was.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.