Ships Deleted, requesting recovery

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Ships were deleted during time I was moving and beginning college
Player(s) with issue: form
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Within last few days
Playfield: Stella Morti
Structure Name(s): 12-19-17 Pink Box, Form - FightingSV ,Form’s Ring Scorpion
Structure ID(s): 1895587, 3050758, 10929471
How can we help you now: Requesting they be un-deleted because I was gone due to resuming school and moving to a new home and having limited/no internet access (thanks Centurylink!) for multiple days during the move/transition. I was able to come on a few times briefly but didn’t realize that ships were going to be deleted if I didn’t ride them (thought they just needed to be loaded). Other ships were also deleted but they were low priority and/or inexpensive.

Hi, sorry for your predicament.

Ok, firstly please see here:

So … now you’re suitably well read,

Pink Box is going to cost - CR 1,800,000 plus 7RP
Form Fighting SV - CR 9315 plus 1RP
Scorpion - CR 776097 plus 5RP

Currently your bank balance is a little restricting. Let me know when you have the funds and we can get these back for you.

This is very unfortunate. Being in the process of a move, a lack of internet at the new place, and school resuming, has led to an unexpected loss of a lot of time value via resources lost through my ships being deleted. I feel like I’m being punished for being unavailable to play. This makes me want to play even less. It’s a shame you’re not more considerate of unforeseen circumstances.

Hey, its not the lack of consideration, we care very much that you play here and understand everyone has a life etc. Problem is we have rules which are very well explained and they apply to all. Once we start making exceptions, it all becomes pointless. Its not a punishment at all, they are the rules of the server and you should be aware of them.

Ill help you out a little … leave it with me.

ok - CR1,500,000 plus RP for the lot, let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.