Ships lost in CSW Dawg

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: CV did not make the CSW with me.
Player(s) with issue: Dawg
Server: NA to SAN
Time (cb:time): 10:30am CST
Playfield: CSW
Structure Name(s): Mining Vessel CV Little One SV and LaserBug HV
Structure ID(s): 9788351 7302769 9788350
How can we help you now: Looks like the ships did not warp with me. I am pretty sure I used the right command. THis is my first attempt at CSW. Hope your logs might tell me if I did something wrong? Also have my ships brought to me.

looks like theyre still in NA. Use the shipless command to warp back and then i can get you to them

csw:startshipless:na (assuming you’re in SAN)

You need to make sure the confirmation lists your ships before you cb:yes (for future reference - not for shipless obviously)

TY yeah mcprouty was trying to help me. I will do that and look for you on Discord?

yep if you’re quick …

Just an update if Rex happens to see this. Could not get my ships over to SAN so was suggested try it with EU. Never been on EU and before it connected me I got banned. Screenshot in Discord. Dee tried to help but had to go. Dont know what I did to deserve this…I know its a mistake and will get sorted. Things happen…PM me on Discord I will stay logged in there.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.