Ships vanished in BH

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: At the restart a few minutes ago I was in the Black Hole. When I logged back in my ships had vanished.
Player(s) with issue: Aeonbug
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 10:00 pm server time
Playfield: Black Hole
Structure Name(s): FTL Dragon’s Claw 4428827, STL Cold Cure IIe 2584471, STL Omnicure 1a 7673465
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Can you return the ships please. I would appreciate it if they could be spawned on Kratos and Myself as well

Well that ship is gone since yesterday and it was a legit Black Hole wipe… Guys, why?

I spawned the CV back in Kratos and took 2mil credits from you as fee from your account. I did not do the other ships, since it was a legit wipe.

I warped you back to.

Make sure you give us the right ID’s!

Sorry @Jascha I gave you the wrong sip details the right ones (I hope ) are FTL Dragon’s Claw II 11167980,
STL Cold Cure IIe 11167982, STL OmniCure Ia 11167981. Sorry I got the wrong info from the Structure Commander

1 Like

Thanks. Best always check the Deleted dates.
I restored them and gave you your money back.

Did you put them on Kratos for me? Thanks very much for your help

Yes. Around 100,200,100
You too.

Brilliant. Thanks very much. Sorry for the mix-up. I did lose my ships yesterday by being caught in BH accidentally at implosion time. I was not trying to get those back because that was my fault :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.