Someone please explain me meteorite droprates

Yeah but have you ever found an SV that’s trying to mine while you’re in an HV? Have you SEEN what 1 arty shell does to an SV? It’s really really funny.

A warpsled CV is all you really need. Dock multiple HVs to it, undock the ones you aren’t using and leave them powered up for protection, go mine in your HV and hope you run into someone in an SV. It’ll be the highlight of the day.

Fair enough. We dont normally find too much opposition when we are mining. Scheduling it and all that. But if you are expecting it that makes way more sense.

To be fair, I’ve only found 1 SV myself. On the other hand, @Xanif killed a CV with his HV (not a parked one, an actual flying CV that thought it found easy prey) and another guy in LBP ran into a base with his HV and managed to smash it (and when he fixed the HV he didn’t apply the right texture to the blocks so I had to refix it :rage: )

I really really hate mining on foot. It puts you in a position where you are instantly killed by any vehicle in game. I would not recommend doing it on a PvP world. An HV and warp sled are cheap and far safer on planets.

You can fly your real CV, park it in deep space, build an HV warp sled, load it up with HV ammo, fly to the planet. Spawn an HV, load it with ammo from the sled, go mining. When done load the HV back on the sled and leave it in deep space for next time you want to mine.

1 Like

Then plz tell me why I got gold, zas, ere and sath meteor drops on lava world, hint lava world doesn’t have all those deposits… your info is incorrect as well.

I understand if you say my other info may be incorrect as they where theory and chance can sometimes connect the dots where there is no line.

It did. They got mined out. That’s why you started getting meteorite spawns. Please learn the game.

3 Likes

You do realise when you open the map on the bottom right it shows which deposits are on the map

…ok but when they’re totally mined out it shows nothing at all.

I find you telling me that I’m bad and Empyrion incredibly funny.

2 Likes

More players = faster drops, meteor at 10% = new meteor up to the max number of meteors, they randomly drop near players

I hope one day we’ll have random multi ressources meteors with a few amount of rare ore (1% gold, zasc, 35% iron, 25% copper, ect) so we can be surprised by a good drop and tell friends.

Just tested now seems your right Mordgier they get removed from map once you get them to 0% -_- seems retarded to me, how are people supposed to know which minerals are on the planet if people can just hide them by taking them to 0%…

1 Like