Sooooo do Factions not even matter anymore?

USMC? US Army? Either way, welcome home soldier.

Army. And thanks.
How does the bounty thing work? I am honestly finding out new stuff about this server all the time lol. Ive got maybe a week or so in the online portion of the game thus far. I kept putting it off because it just seemed like a less technical copy of Space Engineers.

Fir of all McProuty and Op4 thank you both for your service.

Open bounty on Op4 10k per screenshot of a kill. Bonus if you really stick it to em. Lets go hunters!

Aye !

Thanks for your service, Gentlemen.

A lot to respond to here in this post.

Itā€™s like HWS is a microcosm of another world (ours) where there is both good and evil and ā€¦ decisions to make regarding those two options.

Then thereā€™s a gray area.

Me?

Iā€™m in McPoutyā€™s camp. I knowā€¦ I left out the R to jab him a bit - in good spirit. :slight_smile:

I want to see if I can survive and thrive in a PvP world where there are battles and wars going on.

Have I been caught with my pants down? Canā€™t count the # of times and each timeā€¦ I limp away - wiser.

THAT is the challenge for me - the attraction.

Survival. Building / amassing / protecting my assets.

Will I try PvP at some point? Probably.

Right nowā€¦ Iā€™m having too much fun (re)building designing farming mining helping the noobs on Earth n Marsā€¦

PLENTY to do.

From reading the changesā€¦ I think I want to revisit HoverCraft which in the past - i considered totally useless as compared to an SV.

One last thingā€¦ Did you guys read where Jascha is making an alteration to the rules and game where Traders WILL be traders, By God!, and not piratesā€¦ hiding on Trader World.

I ā€¦ LOVE ā€¦ IT.

The enforcement and devotion to making players play (to the extent that itā€™s possible) according to the posted RULES.

With human nature being what it isā€¦ Rules are USELESS if they are NOT / NEVER enforced.

We just donā€™t do very well with complete freedom / free will / lack of consequences.

Thatā€™s all I got.

TIme to go figure out why my BA repair block / half submerged in water, does not work.

Might be the contact with water and that would be VERY cool if that turns out to be the case.

There we go! 10k on my head per kill! You may want to up that, ask most here I can 4v1 and usually win if there are no bugged ships. Although the new svā€™s donā€™t perform like pre 4.0, but I have a few new toys in the worksā€¦really tho put that bounty to 25k per kill :laughing:

Donā€™t let OP4ā€™s bravado fool you guys, heā€™s a free kill.

Hereā€™s the strategy thatā€™s worked for me every single time:

1. Find OP4.
  2. Fly around OP4 out of range until OP4 Internal Errors and goes deadstick.
  3. Swoop in and obliterate his vessel.
  4. Wait around 15-20 seconds for him to fall to the ground after logging back in.
  5. ???
  6. Profit!
3 Likes

This legit made me laugh.

Lol, made me laugh Epi :sweat_smile:

Will pay a lot more for Op4ā€™s qqā€™ing. POST SCREENSHOTS! :slight_smile:

Lol, good luck there, Iā€™ve only raged twice on this game :grinning: and it wasnā€™t due to a loss, but for real thx for the bounty and sending me more pvp!

why dont u build in creative?

Yeah. Build in Creative. Make blueprint. Build from factory.

Because it is exceedingly boring just building with no regard for food, form, or function. Plus being online allows me to help out via marketplace, etc.