Spawn of base is not accessible from outside the Homeworld Space

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Write here
I had this issue before, i could not spawn in base. A few days ago i got help and my base was moved and i was spawned there. Now i tested the spawning, both on my CV (which is off now) and my base, which worked fine(it is powered still) and yesterday i died on Homeworld surface and couldn’t get back.
Player(s) with issue: Write here
Escalade
Server: Write here
HWS EU
Time (cb:time): Write here
Don’t know tbh
Playfield: Write here
Homeworld Planet
Structure Name(s): Write here
Space Base Tier 1
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Write here
If you could spawn me in my base, (i am currently alive on Homeworld surface) that would be great. i will then proceed to remove both the respawn stations i have there and replace them, so i can do more testing and hopefully remove the bug that way.

Thanks in advance again,

Escalade

Done.
Please keep us posted about your tests. Thanks a lot for checking it.

Cheers again Jascha, i will reply back here with my findings tonight!

So, i had both a medic station and a clone chamber. Deleted both and placed only a medic chamber. did the destroyme in console, and could perfectly spawn. I had my CV turned on as back-up spawn.
I later on also died on Ray, and could still spawn. I don’t know if the 2 stations interfere with eachother somtimes, but for now it has been fixed!

ANother bug that i discovered a while back, not related, is that when you have a drill without fuel (in my case the T2 one) and a ore scanner. You can’t see the ores underground. I could not make T2 fuel, so made a T1 drill and fuel, and then they popped up. It would seem that the ore scanner should work no matter what.

Thanks for the help again Jascha!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.