Strange plants behaviour

What is the problem with the plants? Never happens to me before.
All rooms are sealed.
Oxygen is flowing.
Temperature is 25.
Everything is good.
But just look at the video, WTF is going on?

radioactive fog? i know i had to make a room airtight completely and that ended the death of my next batches

it would be a good video to post on the Eleon forum. Though I think this is a know bug…

Your Temp at one point goes to 25, right after placing the plant. This generally indicates a loss of seal. Was this a fresh blueprint? if so you may have had it considered as sealed before this version, and in the bp. When you place the plant, it updates and recalculates. It needs to say 22 celcius on there to be optimal for plants. I know it shows the O2 markers everywhere, but honestly it almost seems like it is using your local readout of temperature to update the plants. Super wierd.

Radioactive fog - no, this is an orbital station.
Temp goes to 25 at some point because i made a step under the growing lamp. So under the lamp it is 25 and through the other space it is 22, as usual.
The blueprint nit so fresh, i have used this station before. For example yesterday i tested there all things for the whole day and got no problem with the plants at all. The station is 100 % sealed, checked it many times, Nevertheless, apart from it is not sealed - the other plants should die instantly, but they are stand still.

Shot in the dark here. But when I had a similar issue (mine died after restarts) someone suggested to check if there are fuel tanks or generators directly under the grow plots. Maybe a radiation leak.
that was not my case. Never did figure it out and I moved on. But it might be worth a look.

Nope, this garden is constructed as separeted compartment, there is nothing here of anything else except of garden equipment.

Yeah, this seems like a legitimate game bug with the crops, and the first one I’ve seen in a LONG time. Congratulations to our big winner! (Sorry. You didn’t really win anything.)

@Mikhaleech, does the issue still persist after a server restart?
Plants in Empyrion can only die from 2 things, temperature and radiation. Both of those are perfect in your video. Your base is a solid 22°C when not under the grow lights and 25°C under the lights, both of which are correct. The base is sealed throughout based on the oxygen coverage.

If the issue persists after a server restart then this may be a case of Eleon bug report, and they may need a copy of the save from @RexXxuS.

This may be a rare bug that only happens in MP. It may even be related to the bug where the client doesn’t render the whole structure and the crops die even though the structure is actually sealed.

The weird part is that only the recently placed crops are dying. Some sort of desync maybe?

Whats under the growing plots?

We builded a space farm in the first days of the server. Plants died like every 24 hours.

Yeah plants in spacefarm always die in certain areas for some reason.
I have 2 space farms that have exactly same corner of plants dead in both of them.

I have the exact same farm in planet & no plants dying :stuck_out_tongue:

Under the growing plots is the concrete basement.

Well, looks like that was some server issue, because after restart and till now everything is perfect.