Structures deleted

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> My structures were in stealth mode for 6 days in Phoenix. I had been extremely busy with real life and forgotten to log in and by the time I just got in, I was already too late, those structures were already automatically out of stealth mode and got wiped on Phoenix. I understand this is purely my fault. I had over 100,000 pentaxid and many other valuable resources and an alien core on one of the ships, it’s a lot to lose, I promise I will never forget something like this ever again. If you can’t help to restore them, I understand since it is my fault anyway. But still hope that you can please help me once and for all on this, promise it will never ever happen again.

Player(s) with issue:
=>Tifa

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Can’t remember

Playfield:
=> Phoenix

Structure Name(s):
=> The Storm Bringer, Galaxy A10, ValkyrieStorm, Cave Reward Ship, -MSU- Oberon

Structure ID(s):
=> 25550184, 25550183, 25550181, 22529629, 25550182

How can we help you now:
=> Please help to restore my wiped structures if possible please.

Hey,

Lucky for you that its quiet right now ;).
I restored them.

That one is still active on Eden.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Words can’t describe how truly grateful I am, thank you really. Ah yes sorry for not double checking, I hadn’t logged in yet and thought that one was with the other ships too. My bad, thanks a million once again. <3

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.