Stuck at 7% structure load, then "Connection to playfield server lost"

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Cant load game, stuck at 7% structure load, then after timeout (couple of minutes) getting “connection to playfield server lost”

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> v_smith

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> roughly 21:30 10th of April 2024 (Berlin time). Cant login to the game to check the time

On which Playfield?
=> Raullyym

Structure Name(s)?
=> EXPLORER_SV, green_home, SCOUT_SV, EXPLORER_CV, defense_tower (6594235, 19307026), defense_tower3, SI-Badger MKII, The Ayamara LS, main_base

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Impossible. cant login to the game

How can we help you now?
=> Fix the playfield issue, or revert it back to the version at 19.00 9th of April (first login problem was around 22:00 9th of April)

Hey, @Dr_Smith.

Tomorrow morning I’ll try to fix it, though I can usually only make temporary solutions. I can’t guarantee it won’t come back; in fact, it probably will.

So, would you suggest me to move all my stuff to some different playfield then? (provided you recover the original playfield first)

Yes, that would be a good idea. Or at the very least another area on the planet.

In my experience these issues are extremely rare in space, so if you keep your primary base there, you should always have somewhere safe to go to.
The issues are a lot more common on planets. And the more structures you have in a small area, or the bigger the planet, the greater the risk of corruption happening (meaning you get the issues you have here).

This is very painful :(. Unfortunately, if you will be undoable to recover the playfield, I would have to call it a day and wait for the next season. given these kinds of immersion-breaking issues, the best thing to do is probably not have a base at all, but rather a “mothership”. Small non-critical bases are probably needed just for some things like massive water extraction, smelting, ATM and teleports. Of course, one can live without those too and rely on some public infrastructure.

I can almost certainly fix the area temporarily, so you can get your stuff out. And even if I can’t, I can for sure get your structures away from that area.

So don’t worry. You won’t “lose” anything :slight_smile:

Cool! Then, getting structures away is the thing

By the way, I have an Alien core there in my structure. Is it possible to harvest it safely, or I would need to find a new core?

With EGS Recycle level 5 you can get them back, but that requires you to be in a Recycle Zone unless you have EGS Recycle level 10, or you’re in the engineer origin.

I am engineer. But, I dont have recycle level 5. Can you just move everything as is (and myself too) into the orbit then?

Good morning, @Dr_Smith.

I fixed the area for now, so you should be able to login again. I haven’t moved anything.

Thanks a lot! Will be checking tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.