Stuck in chapter 6 Hostile aparatus after relog

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Im stuck in chapter 6 Hostile aparatus. I did make it until “Emergency procedures”
Then I had to logg of but could not continue afterwards - no more ammo
So now I tried to catch up but had to do almost everything again - but now the door to the storage does not open. Talking to the console does not open it, as it did before.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Kabbala

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> HWS RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 0.25

On which Playfield?
=> Haven Moon

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> reset the last part to be replayed or I dont know

Hey, @Kabbala.

The way I see it there are two options. Either you can let me know when you’re online, and I’ll come ingame and open the door for you.

Or alternatively I can reset the PDA chapter for you, but I can only reset the whole chapter. I can’t reset specific parts only.
Please let me know if you prefer this.

I will be online this evening / night 23:00 cet so if you are around that would help a lot. If you dont plan to be online then please reset the chapter

Most likely too late for me unfortunately. If you come online earlier, you can try to write here or in Discord, and maybe I’m on. And I just checked, and you have to be online anyways for me to reset your chapter.

But I have one final idea. If you can send me the exact coordinates of the door you want to enter, I’ll teleport you onto the other side of it tomorrow.
That just comes with the risk of you being spawnkilled when logging in, depending on the area.
It’s up to you if you want to take the risk.

Other than that, there’s unfortunately not much I can do to help, unless we’re both online.

Hi Dr.Dark
Thanks for the ideas. I try to get online to get the coordinates.
Maybe at the door and one step away to indicate the direction? I hope the door opens when im in because I would have to get back as well.
What time you plan to be online?

If you just give me the coordinates right in front of the door, I’ll teleport to that location and find the place to teleport you to :slightly_smiling_face: So I don’t need two sets of coordinates.

So when you go offline after posting the coordinates here, if you just park your ship somewhat nearby, then you should be able to get back by yourself also.
So you don’t have to stand in the POI waiting for me; as long as you log out near it.

I’m online until ~21 - 22 server time.

Finally I made it to the door.
Coordinates: 3630,98,-1564
One step away from door:
3628, 98, -1564
I have nothing nearby because I need to use a transporter to get into this part

I’ll quickly come ingame and open if you’re still near.

Thanks again. Finally i could finish this mission.

No worries :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.