Stuck in space close to reaching homeworld

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I followed the story line and left starter planet but the amount of pentaxid is 8 short to get to the homeworld I am intended to go to. So I am at the sun of that system and 7.7 AU to go with 2 AU fuel left. Also when I manually completed the objective, hoping to have pentaxid fuel in one of the 20 rare containers, I only received the 50000 credits in my bp but no containers. Cannot find any containers in my CV cargo either.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Tiamat

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> about an hour ago

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Pentaxid fuel to reach to the homeworld and the 20 rare containers

have u done the weekly o:supply yet? u can also buy things from the marketplace on hws connect.

connect.hws.global

Thanks for your quick response Bob! o:supply is not available, have to wait until 24th of October. And as for marketplace, I have 860 credits and a card of 50.000 credits…but not a machine to upload it.
No options left other than to start over or wait until October 24?

ouch that’s a pickle. i can be online later to make a delivery.

this is typical of a survival game. take this one as a lesson in preparations :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Bob, much appreciated. I started an auto-miner on the site; maybe that will help. How it works, I have to find out. I always come prepared, but for some things it is hard to come prepared for without a glass ball :slight_smile:

While you wait for BOB, maybe ask ingame if someone is close by :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.