Stuck inside a prison after Playfield Error

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>
Got play field error when teleporting. Game crashed to menu ( Play field not avalible).
Logged back in to middle of a planet. Suicided.
Re-spawned to a Supply base “Prison” in space wich you cant get out from.
Now i’m stuck in the prison and cant get out,. No teleporter. No exits.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Blackbeard

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> HWS RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> -02-26 20:00

On which Playfield?
=> Galaxy: Dago Delta
System: Coyetin
Loc: 9602, -12, 7535

Structure Name(s)?
=> Supply station

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>
How can we help you now?
=> Please get me out of this jail. I’m honorable to the faction that is holding me. Polaris. They torture me and have shot me. Just to be respawned at the same prison.

Hi, @blackie3726.

If you used cb:sethome:ID, then you can use the command cb:gohome and recent death.
It’s much better than the default ingame way.

You could also try asking for help ingame, as I’m sure someone could come and “break you out”.

Let us know if those two don’t, then we’ll help you out.

Problem is it’s a Polaris station. Already asked and no one want to make enemy to Polaris faction then work up the faction again.
Tried home command but everything was reset after crash.I put homespawn couple hours before the crash. Noticed it when i suicided. ( No homebase is set )
So still in need of help.

do you have a capital vessel or base on the same playfield? if so, cb:sethome:SHIPID then die and use cb:gohome to teleport instantly.

alternatively, the spawn nearby option should put you outside of the base.

I tried to warp you back to Taerramaeus where you were before you teleported yesterday.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.