Stuck on Halloween event, can't get out. CV left on ECC orbit

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Teleported to Halloween event from ECC. Spawned on empty planet (should be a building there?) (remember once, teleported to ‘easy’ ‘tower’ mission, same situation, empty planet)
but relog/playfield cach clean doesn’t help, i’m spawning in the same place, Halloween event. There is no timer that ends event (why?) tired of running from here to there on empty planet, looking for… for what, by the way?)
And my CV parked near HWS Racoon in ECC, so it will be taxed in the morning?

Player(s) with issue:
=> leonidovea

Server:
=> eu

Time (cb:time):
=> 01:00 - 03:00

Playfield:
=> Location: Halloween Event
-3401 / 50 / -1357

Structure Name(s):
=> Halloween Event, leonidovea, Lea_smCV01 17281821

Structure ID(s):
=> Halloween Event, leonidovea, Lea_smCV01 17281821

How can we help you now:
=> Just get me out of here, please. And my CV in ECC… it will be taxed soon? Can you warp me and Lea_smCV01 17281821 before that moment? (to fereration HQ, near Lea_HB 3970939) or somewhere else?

Hey,

I warped you out to your CV.
About the Tax: Don’t worry. If you get taxed, just let us know here again and we refund it.

1 Like

The planet is not empty and I don’t know what happened.
Normally you get to the POI you can see in the screenshot here:

Thanks Jasha, for saving me again and again))

Hi Rex!
It was empty for me, for sure(( No POI, no structures, no animals)
So, for the next time, am i thinking right, if there is no admins or co-admins online in-game/on discord, the only way to leave a place like that is to use console ‘destroyme’ (losing inventory stuff) and then cb ‘gohome’? Or logout and wait, when good guys will get you out?)

Very strange. But try to go to these coordinates next time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.