πŸŽƒπŸ˜±πŸ‘Ύ HWS Halloween Event 2019

Hi to all who enjoy Halloween like me! :space_invader:

:scream: It’s time to start our Halloween Event again! :jack_o_lantern:

Find the Halloween Pepper, which has mutated enormously. Do not be afraid of the scary face and bravely advance. Well prepared, you can explore the inside and hopefully make big prey. :cookie: You may need to solve a puzzle to get to the fruits of your knowledge. In any case, it is advisable to watch a few scary movies for children. :hocho::ghost: This is to desensitize you and your kids, before you go all together hand in hand into the halloween pepper. :balloon::clown_face:

To get you in the mood, I also decorated the EGS HQ with delicious pumpkins and super sweet bats.

In the big hall of EGS HQ you can make yourself comfortable during the Halloween days in a cuddly pumpkin and watch creepy movies. In there you should be safe and undisturbed.

You can reach the event via the brown Event Teleporter in the EGS HQ. Those who come first will find more useful items beyond the guaranteed loot.
The Event starts today and ends on 31.October.

I hope you enjoy all the different scary monsters in Halloween Pepper!

In this sense: Happy Halloween!

:jack_o_lantern: :clown_face: :hocho: :scream: :balloon: :woman_zombie: :space_invader: :jack_o_lantern:

Your HWS Team

18 Likes

What has a pepper got to do with Halloween? Could this be an attempt to discredit our faithful pumpkin! A supper scary thought! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

must be a ghost pepper :wink: