Stuck on Mission of the Phoenix

im stuck on the part were your suppose to count the symbols to possibly reveal the cords to the Phoenix system but im having trouble on probably the last one your suppose to find

without explaining the trouble you are having its pretty hard to tell you what you need to be doing XD
if you have done a few of the other caves then you should have everythng you need for the last cave also

sorry, i actually figured it all out but i started to second guess trying to find all the symbols and decided to do it all over again till another group came by and actually did it correctly but ended up correcting part of it for them and then finished the mission lol

A buddy and I are stuck on it as well. We think we figured out the correct sequence and how switches work, however something strange happened. In one of the caves, I died, reloaded and all electronic blocks were missing, thus the LCD on the ceiling. Hidden underneath that LCD was yet another symbol. If that is truly the case, I have no idea how you are to figure out the other caves given you can’t remove the LCD when you are in there.