Stuck teleporting on Clone Missions

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> When teleporting get stuck at blue teleport screen. After relogging getting set on a apparently pre defined location on planet

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> VanTares

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 14:24 but it happens a lot

On which Playfield?
=> Triton also Shaon

Structure Name(s)?
=> EgS Cave RMX Teleporters and Community House Teleporters on Shaon

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> -

How can we help you now?
=> Just telling you… i get around it by using a cheap hoverbike wich i disassemble and remanufacture every time it happens

Thanks. I tried 1-2 hours to reproduce this on my local machine with the HWS savegame but had no success.
I wish I would knew why this triggers for some and not for others.

I know there’s a teleporting bug when using admin commands if you teleport to soon after each others, and the loading isn’t finished. If you do that an error will pop up.

If you could try reproducing that @RexXxuS and see if it happens for you too. Happens to me every time. If it doesn’t happen to you, your PC is too fast, but it might mean that admin teleporting command issue is related to actual teleporters issue.

How to reproduce my error:

1. Teleport to one place using admin commands.
  2. Once you arrive teleport somewhere else.
  3. Internal error.

To me this happens every time if I do it too fast, so if it doesn’t work for you within 1 or two tries, your PC is too fast.

1 Like

Adding to the above, by purposely teleporting too fast my ship just froze (even when pressing buttons), so I can’t move. Though once planet was loaded I could move again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.