SupersexyD stole ammo and ships from me in Pirate HQ

I don’t know much about what happened with our EU guys. But from my perspective SexyD and Alu left our faction in the EU and tried to delete it over me not selling them blueprints - or maybe a falling out with chief.

However, I know for a fact chief didn’t infiltrate (our own faction? Lol…) or “screw over” Alu or SexyD.

One day we log onto EU to see DS3 faction name has been changed and members removed - including SexyD and Alu who were the EU admins. This is why they were raided. This isn’t a rule break…

You left our faction and tried to steal all of our loot from EU and NA. You left your convoy over Nova space.

UR the one reporting goon if its such nonsense

I didn’t report anything. I literally hate this game. I was @'d by the admin

the thing is rexxus I don’t think NOTOP is actualy aware of all Chiefs Bullshits tough I noticed chief telling him lies in chat over and over .

So notop tell me how did u get the loction of that GOLD base in NOVA ? Chief led u to it to raid it right ?

And we had to change clan after u guys ripping us of otherwiser it wasn’t only the PVP base that wouldn have been gone now would it.

wel I c im not banned anymore and for this for me the situation is settled gopod luck with ur lying friend Notop this wil not b the last time u encounter this stuf with CHief and u know that so don’t blame the game goes its acutaly a damn fine gaME .

Dude I’m not reading all your messages. It is rambling. I understand you’re upset. And no I don’t fully know why you left DS3. But I know for a fact YOU left DS3 and were not removed.

Let me ask you. Why would you leave a Pvp faction and try to steal from them, while at the same time leaving a convoy of ships in Nova orbit that you made aware to your old faction? You cannot blame Chief for your incompetence and poor decision making.

For the record, we don’t want you banned. We want Camlars hard earned items and ships back that you took unfairly while exploiting the very poor faction system in Empyrion. How are we to blame that we had no idea we could message an admin to remove members who refused to get online? Where is this written or added in the tutorial?

Also, you mentioned that Chief was “ripping you off” which resulted in you leaving DS3. I would love for you to elaborate on that more considering you have yet to release any information which would indicate so. You are upset I wouldn’t sell you blueprints like micros and space bases. Get over it. They suck anyway

Seems like all u want to do is blame and talk shit because u finaly have to speak for ur silly actions we had to leave ur pvp clan because u guys where ripping us off and when we did u guys decided to raid our gold base in NOVA for the sole purpose to get back at us backause we left u backstabbing little kids u guys knew it was loaded and went for it on a offline time knowing the location sinse we make it toghetrer. I always respected u and ur BPs I just asked u to build one I don’t force u in any way then u just seemed to play silly with me for it. I don’t mind I don’t need it I just asked u know and u agreed togheter with chief soon after the BP where taking very familiar designs where I knew things wherent builld urself. The last part if about Chief tough I have never seen any Copyed BPs from Notop. SO basicly what u tell me is We shouldn’t have left a pvp clan after u guys setting us up so u get to take it all of what do u mean ? I think ur friend chief lies allot to u and the funny thing is u always have to explain it to every one so the problem is with nothing or nonone else then chief himself. Funny thing we use to b in discortd and sinse they pulled theyre stuf not one of them had the guts to actualy join and explain us something … before we just talke daily hehe big change for having done nothing in particular.

Amazing. You say all we do is talk shit while talking mad shit. I asked a question. What constitutes “backstabbing and screwing over” in your world? Because you have yet to clarify. Specifically I am interested in the antecedent of why you decided to leave DS3. Because we raided you after you left DS3 and tried to change our EU faction. This can be easily verified.

For the record, I didn’t play “silly” with you. I got burnt out on this game and stopped logging on. I was still planning on selling you what you ranted prior to this betrayal.

“noticed Bps started taking a familiar design…” lmao are you suggesting that I steal and edit bps? Are you insane? No one would ever support that claim. Not even our greatest enemies. They know everything I make is shit

Nope I typed that was on chiefs side of the BP thing I would never suggest something like that to u like I said I greatly respected ur BP in a way I would pay millions for them goes that Is hat they are worth… [ The last part if about Chief tough I have never seen any Copied BPs from Notop.] is what I said the reason me and my brother left goes chief started ingoring us and starting blaming us using ur bps in EU when the only one using them was he himself not us . Then Excel started telling us to truth about chief taking us for morrons and havin a joke with us we had to split the group goes all my bro and my gear are shared so there was no way to protect it from the clan
Soon after u guys raided the only thing possible in the pvp nova EU area goes chief knew there was allot there. When he was calling me a morron and thnx for the gold and how he loved how a plan comes togheter I replied to him it was a gift goes he was poor and he needed it I just thought bigger of him and that it was unfortunate how we lost good players like u in the process o what exactly? I think the only guy who really knows the truth is chief himself in the end. However I’m sorry for bothering u with this u shouldn’t be the guy here but u did and for that I can only respect u. I don’t blame u and I don’t think I even had any part in it besides just following Chief in his adventurous ways. Anyways my ban is out so it doesn’t really matter lots of ppl wanted me to report chief just to get rid of him but I couldn’t really be bothered the entire progress.

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn’t know your side of the story. Excel was a sketchy dude, so I wouldn’t be surprised if something like that happened. I personally don’t believe chief was talking poorly behind your back as we have a personal command chat we use and he only talked positive about the EU guys.

It is unfortunate we raided you after learning your side. You must understand we thought you were trying to undermine our faction and steal our EU guys. It didn’t help that you guys also changed the name. I was convinced it was a coup. But what we did was still totally within HWS server rules. But what happened to Camlar was an exploit of the faction system as we couldn’t remove you. I don’t think you should be banned for it. But Camlar should receive his items back and then we’ll all just go our separate ways happily.

1 Like

I see you guys forgot that you brought me to that nova location when we were attacking on GG. And after this ‘‘falling out’’ happened, atleast a week went by before we logged onto eu. We decided to see if your base was still out in space, and to our suprise it was. If you guys knew that there was going to be animosity, then why didnt you move from that location?

1 Like

:rofl: Excel tried driving a wedge in my faction on another server when I first started Empyrion… Good times.

So…

Are you guys ok for now? Happy and hugs :man_pilot:

2 Likes

I am forever salty with the game Empyrion for stealing my resources. This is unforgivable.

:slight_smile: Yes. We are happy as long as Cam got his loot/vessels and no one is banned.

@RexXxuS Sorry for the late Response I been out with my GF most of the week.

From My Point of view Super had a Good 1 to 2 weeks to move his stuff from nova
after he left the faction on Eu. We Did not go to Eu for that reason but we where going to GG but then I saw that Way point from before when Super and Alu were telling us how they where making billions every day and was shearing their tips and stuff And Barging how RED are stupid and have not found there base in space.
So there is the start of the story of how it went-here are some important facts.

1. Alu And Super Kicked us Out of REK and changed the Name to PAX.
  2. There Base / CV complex was Not Filled up with fuel so the Guns could not fire at us making are life very easy.
  3. They Had a good one to get there stuff out.
  4. Alu And Super where Good Members of are faction I don’t Recall what lead to this falling out Maby @SuperSexyD Could fill us in But From my Point he should of talked to us first that could of saved all this Dramer.
  5. Super waited To A time when we where not active In-game So he could do his Shady business.
  6. Why Did super Fell the Need for deleting are stuff to cover his tracks or something?
    Kinda Sounds Like Super is trying to make it sound like we did something Wrong
    Her is a little Fun quot “In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they Didn’t commit

All the Best DS3

1 Like

So… no ban, no hate on this story. Would make us all, including @RexXxuS verry happy.

And it was bad to go to NA after so long time, so hope you can help eachouter out on this one with the lost resources.

If you all do, we mark this episode as dead. Seems like you all dont want eachother anything bad.

Let me know if this is ok, and we can close this. We are all a few weeks from A12. And then everyone start fresh over.

Sry spelling…

1 Like

We are happy with this outcome. We originally thought SexyD was deliberately attacking us randomly. Obviously there was more to the story and I understand the way he reacted. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to talk it out as gentlemen!

1 Like

Alright. I close this ticket then. Everything handled and cleared. Thanks for a more civil discussion than expected.
Ammo will be given.

Whatever happened in the past is hopefully known and cleared up @Chief-Recktless
Any further shady “behind the scene” activity and it’s over.

Real life is difficult enough with abuse of trust and “mind games”. We don’t want that here.

4 Likes