SupersexyD stole ammo and ships from me in Pirate HQ

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> My archimedes and miners eye was stolen by supersexyD, also he took the ammo and pentaxid out of my faction ships.

Player(s) with issue:
=> camlar85

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 17:40 cb:time

Playfield:
=> pirate HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> Archimedes and the miner’s eye

Structure ID(s):
=> I dont know

How can we help you now:
=> I would like my stuff back…

Hey,

we can’t control or punish faction issues.
If he infiltrated your faction or tries to sabotage it, its maybe different.

Try to talk to him and @SuperSexyD please explain the situation.

It was direct sabotage.

He is from eu, dont know why he was still in the faction. He knew exactly what he was doing coming over and stealing and deleting my stuff. If punishments are not dealt, then my time with hws is over. I work long and hard for the things i have in this game and the combination of people stealing my stuff, and the game bugging out and losing high amounts of resources with no compensation is baffling.

1 Like

I would offer this response -

SuperSexyD was an old faction mate from the EU that refused to log onto NA so we could remove him. Once our members became inactive, he took the opportunity to log onto NA and steal our faction supplies and delete and or steal various vessels. This is essentially exploiting the flawed faction system in Empyrion.

Allowing this behavior to go unpunished sets precedent for individuals to target factions in the future without fear of punishment and will push away honest players.

1 Like

Chill budd…
We must hear from the other guy also, and it is 2.30pm over here.

I am sure @RexXxuS and @Jascha will look into it more when they are awake :slightly_smiling_face:

If your story is true, yes, then it is against the rules.

Hope there will be a easier way to kick out people from the factions in the future. Maybe after so and so many days of innactivity or something like that.

1 Like

Good Morning,

To clarify: We have rule 1.3 for regular logistic stories who took what where and when. Your business.
And we have rule 1.4, where a player tries forcefully or sneaky to cause direct damage to a faction for whatever reason.
So let’s see. @SuperSexyD is in the PAX faction on EU and in the DS3 faction on NA.
It’s unclear to me why he was still in DS3, if you say he is an old member. Yes, the game does not allow you to kick offline member but you could contact us admins, so we can kick him.
Overall this tells me though that he was until now not hostile to you or your faction.

Anyways, after a lot of time spending crawling logs, there are some questions @SuperSexyD

1. Why do you login after such a long time to NA and directly destroy 2 vessels from DS3 / @Camlar85?

2. Why did you grab DS3 ammo and put it into your ship, bringing it straight to EU afterwards?

This looks to me a bit too much like a rule break of 1.4.
It’s crucial here to get your feedback here @SuperSexyD. What happened exactly and why did you delete those 2 ships, obviously not belonging to you?

To speed up the process here, since Alpha 12 consumes all of my time and you stole mine already, I removed you from the DS3 faction and temporary banned you from both servers @SuperSexyD
I also restored both of your ships @Camlar85
After we got reply we take care of the stolen items.

6 Likes

Thank you Rex! I just sent another ticket about csw eating my cv’s again :(. its not my day…

You’re welcome.

Anyways, let’s use this ticket here only to wait for @SuperSexyD now.

1 Like

Hello there, supersexyD here so this Camlar guy is friend with the Chief rektless. They basicly made a clan with us so they could ripp off our pvp hidden base in Nova. Togheter with NOTop. We should have been the Europe Side of the clan after ripping us off multiple time we decided it was not in our best interest to stay with these guys specialy with theyr history. So they waited and when were offline. Then they hit our hidden pvp base in Nova the only way he know location if by joining us and beacon it. There they destroyed 3 or 2 Archimedes stole 3x 75 million packages from thetrader i bought and stole like a million worth of gold ingots. So yesterday i joined the NA to actualy get my daily rewards and to my surpirise they stil didnt kick me from that clan prolly to get more member rewards. So yeah i decided to hit him back with even close to what they have done to us but seems as soon as it happend he went crying for the shit he pulls on ppl himself. So when i told this story on the server to ppl they all wanted me to report these 3 goes they seem very hated on both servers but sinse im a 30 year old man wanting to have fun gaming and not waste my time on Reporting and banning ppl i let it go but now it seems like these kids dont like what they do themselves. SO now i have no choise then to put the full story here about Camlar Reckless and Notop. How they ripped us off like happend so many times in the past the other ppl i read about. Anyways they got what they wanted goes after this silly situation i dont think realy playing on this stil deserves my time but for the sake of all other that asked me on the server i wil put the report up about them. Give my stuf to some one nice.

Kind Regards SuperSexy

Ah, interesting. I knew there was more to it…
A big act of revenge…

If you say Nova, you talk about HWS EU I guess.
But that would mean @Chief-Recktless aka Chief aka whatever was in your PAX faction on HWS EU?

Otherwise how he should be able to know about your base in Nova?
Maybe you can clarify this please.

Yes, @Chief-Recktless has a bad story and I gave him the one and only chance to stop doing shit.
So it would be also interesting when this “offline night raid” happened on Nova.

is there a way to top this in voice chat or u want me to type all this ? im a polite person i wount scream hehe

Yeah i dont know if notop and camlar where aware touht goes chief always lies to all. But they basicly made a clan togheter with us we took Chief to our Farming base in Nova EU after her ripped my brother off and also me selling a 20 million worhtless cv BP that looks allot of copys of other clans. We decided to get we couldnt trust him no more but sinse the only way he knew the base location on NOVA was by Sobatage we deicdes he couldnt even hit it. BUt ohhhh so they did and they had us on discord so i went for smoke and when i got back all was gone. So yes the only way he knew that base was theyr is goes he joined us for the location.

I understand my ban its kinda normal but i have tons of ppl that can back this story up on the serverezven my mortal eneny creepynicnac turned into a freind as soon as he heard about this stuf.

I prefer text for history proof. Otherwise I would need to record our voice chat.

Ok, I see.
I tried to verify but it seems to be long in the past it happened.
I crawled the Logs for Chief and on HWS EU he is in DS3 faction since 11th May.
I also can’t find PAX Bases on Nova for a long time in the past.

So it must been happened early May or in April or before.

Unfortunately not possible for us to proof this here :confused:
I understand you just wanted fun, but if he did break rules (Infiltration) it would have been best to report it right away. Just a small ticket like this.
Not even for your sake but also to clean and help the whole HWS Community.

So for now I bring also @Chief-Recktless into this boat and ask him what exactly happened. Or maybe @NotOp.

Then we have hopefully the full spectrum of this drama.
Then we can decide better.

Don’t take this ban for granted.
It was just to get your attention :slight_smile:

I only use this in very important emergency situations, cause in the past my request to “contact me” was ignored most of the time by players and time past by.
We need to solve this quickly.

So I’ll do the same to @Chief-Recktless and unban you for now.
You should be at least not be in the DS3 faction on HWS NA anymore.

While we are investigating this, nobody of PAX or DS3 should do any further damage…

Yeah its been a while sinse like i said i didnt realy want to bother with the hole situation realy … ill c what i can find and ill put it all up then … after seeying how many ppl they did this to before.

Exactly. Unfortunately such things happen sometimes. Hence we have rule 1.4 and in general a lot of rules.
I started HWS on March 2016 with maybe 3 rules?
Look where we are now…

It can happen on every server. Everywhere where humans come together.
But at least I try to keep HWS clean - with a bit of cooperation please.

Maybe you have some backup screenshots of your HWS Connect Intruder / Proximity log.

2 Likes

It doesnt realy mather tought im not going trough the effort i wasnt thinking about it before and im not thinking about it now im not gonna waste half of one of my freee day even more on these kids… u know how they are like if u want to chose for that if u want to lose some more patreons on theyre stupid stuf so be it just give me one litle promise and just give my stuf the deathrelic from JVi hell aprreciate it. Ill find something else to play. Ty for going trough the trouble i dont want to bother u with this stuf anyways u have enough work with the update. Btw nice Job on the stuf looks promising and what ive read so far.