Support ocd does not work

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Used my ocd spawn **do:oz:" filled in the id, got the pop-up. but it does not work

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> bought ocd does not work

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 23:00

On which Playfield?
=> shiila

Structure Name(s)?
=> usf robital

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 938010

How can we help you now?
=> make the ocd wortk…

hey mate
I had the same issues a while ago, and it took roughly 10 mins for it to register, its linked to the id of which you provided, just double check its the right id (open di in console and look at it).

or u can just run around the base until it shows :stuck_out_tongue: but if all else fails, admins can take a looksie in the morning roughly 9 hours from now,

goodluck :wink:

1 Like

We’ve been flying around the base for way longer time then that., and so far it hasnt appeared yet.
Our amazing admins will solve it, im sure of it.

Good Morning and thanks for your support.
As far as the zone goes, it is setup correctly:

You see the 3d dimension coordinates on the right. From low to high. Please go there and let me know again.
Hint: the zone is 50 meter around your Core. If it is a large structure, it isn’t fully covered.

I tested and the zone does not match the core Cuboid. I removed the zone and gave it to you again. Please try again. Then we see if it’s a bug for Jascha or not.

The position of the OCD is according to the first placement of the core. If it was moved later (or I think even when it was done as blueprint) the coordinates might not match the new core center.

Thank you! we found the location and just adapted the area. its all sorted now!
I really appreciate the support!
thx

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.