SV glitched out while docked to CV

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: SV was docked to my CV when I jumped into Peacekeeper East. Started working on breaking down our starbase there and suddenly got the message there was an undocked ship on my ship. When I looked my SV was 4 km away instead of in the hangar. I went to the waypoint in zone and tried the cb:getshiphere command, it says ship successfully moved but it’s not visible at all.
Player(s) with issue: Slainalot
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 15 Dec 2017 5:10
Playfield: Peacekeeper East
Structure Name(s): Loki MKII
Structure ID(s): 10732580
How can we help you now: pop the ship back out of whatever glitched wormhole she’s stuck in.

Looks like the ghost of Loki is following me between playfields. At the moment it’s waypoint is showing in the green wall on Freelancer HQ.

Yea, you have to quickly get in each sv hv after each csw just to redock everything, have you tried going back to csw to see if its still sitting there xD game might think its docked still hence why you still see the ghost.

It wasn’t a cross server warp, just from ecc to peacekeeper on na. The sv isn’t around at all I’ve checked everywhere, it’s in limbo.

O oops, damn that’s a really old bug that happens when you enter/exit atmosphere :confused: good luck mate.

Try typing in console “undock ID”

says successful undock message but the ship is still not showing at all. Registry says it’s on Freelancer HQ with me now, but it appears to be phased in the green wall.

lol you’re not having much luck this morning … ok, ill take a look

all done