SV limits

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> 1 SV at event system add 1 to SV limits

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=> изображение

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Del event SV pls

изображение

i cant fly with 1 more SV

I need ID or name.
Don’t see any ship from you there right now.

i cant see it in structure commander and cant say u ID, but i see it in GameReestr

Everything what is not listed in structures does not count for your SV limits either.
@Jascha can proof it I think.
So it is a different SV the warning complains about.
Maybe @Jascha can list the IDs in the red Server warning?

iam give u screenshot for proof
u can see no sv will be more at that time

I flew to see the second ship that affected the limit, it disappeared as soon as I flew up to it, but it still affected the LIMIT, that is, it doesn’t seem to exist, but it is reflected in the limits. I think there’s a problem with the ship in the event system.

Hey,

SV Death match doe not count on your limits. Limits are only enforced on structures you see in HWS connect. Game registry does not matter.
If you only see it in game but not in the structure list, then it is not counting in limits.

Please check your HWS connect structure list, is there any sv that should not eist anymore? Maybe a bugged one?

i belive u what must be as u say, but i see what its not real
later i try simulation this overlimit, but i think what its happeb only when server in lag

in the first screenshot, you can see the warning and the number of ships from the registry, not counting the one that I deleted due to the limit

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.