SV stuck mid-air

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> After my system froze and I had to perform a hard reset, I logged back in to find my SV floating in the air outside EGS HQ with no way for me to build to climb up to it. I do not have sufficient materials on hand to build another SV to fly up to it.

Player(s) with issue:
=> dingerz

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 08:41 EST US

Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=> SV_Prefab_Tier1a

Structure ID(s):
=> Unknown

How can we help you now:
=> I would like for an admin to move the SV to ground level nearby so I can access it. WP to ship is 6534, 87, 638.

did you try powering it off via the control panel?

Yes, as suggested by other players in global chat. However, this method was ineffective.

Maybe do cb:getshipdown:

I noticed in game chat that you mentioned switching multiple things off

you need to switch the ship off via the main power, cutting out thrusters or anything else will not cut it

Check ingame if all is good now please.

TYVM. Like others have suggested, I’ll make sure to have mats for a 2nd SV loaded so if this happens again, I can just fly up to the stuck ship. o7

1 Like

If you go under it and type cb:getshipdown:id it will come down. You can see the id number from hws connect, just google it, log in using your steam credentials, choose the right server EU or NA and go to structure commander.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.