SV Wonderland

EgS Bunker sounds cool.

Id still like to see a couple jumps and 2 or 3 15km travel lanes for shipping.

Great idea why not put this on Armageddon? This could even bring some CV action to Black Hole.

1 Like

Overall I would rather try to create the Solaris idea with our existent planets.

Solaris is in germany a Solar Panel business so it doesn’t look so badass as Armageddon to me :wink:
Armageddon on the other hand as I said is not interesting in the moment — one because I hadn’t time yet to make it 1:1 as in HWS 7 season with changing meteorite amounts in prime time etc. but also because merging PvP with PvE in a rotation system is always… hmmm hard.
Sathon and Jupidor should really just be Beginner Tutorials to PvP.
Armageddon should be more dangerous… even though in HWS 7.X.X Armageddon was quite contested.
:thinking:

Anyways Jascha tries to implement at weekend the 1:1 … 1:n direct Supergate warp relationships. That way we can match each Supergate to certain other Supergates for more fun.

EGS Bunker… sigh… while they were incredible requested and hyped, they were also hated a lot in the survey and gameplay abusement.

Sathon and Jupidor have 2 EGS Bunker at the moment.
How many should Solaris / Armageddon have?

Player with a Bunker would be in big advantage for drilling resources near it.

Then also keep in mind that surface wipe only happens around your base, not inside the bounding box.

Last but not least what about digging / Land Claim Device and Spawnable Base blueprints etc.?
Creating a planet is very complex nowadays…

But yeah, maybe we can merge your idea @Dreadstar to one already existent one?
Not to mention that I have not heard ANYTHING yet about Nelox, Alien Hatchery or Magmarin… but then again… I hadn’t time on the release to make them worth I guess :crying_cat_face: :sob:

No bases remeber. So no land claim device.

The name isnt really that important to me at least.

When I said EGS Bunker I meant something like EGS Star but on a planet. Not the HWS donator bunkers. Those would give too much of an advantage.

1 Like

I say keep it simple to begin with. Add on more needed.

I strongly support this idea because SV battles are the most fun. I was part of a big 20 man SV fight on Iceworld, most of the fighting was out of render distance from any bases and the game ran very smooth.

Those worried about noobs - they’ll be in SV’s, so its not like they’re risking their homeship.

The proposed risk and reward is high, but the stake is low. (only costs an SV to go there)

Maybe add a spread of NPC traders as well - similar to the amenities offered for sale in the EGS Star. Few or no raidable POI’s please, in order to cut down on lag/structure load time.

1 Like

Yes agreed. No raidable POIs. We have plenty of those already.

Op4 likes GG the way it is , the only thing if any would be the lag