System wants reputation points to buy from market

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: System says I am missing 900 reputation every time I try to buy or sell from website market
Player(s) with issue: ShotoGun
Server: HWS NA
Time (cb:time): Thursday, june 28th, 2018, 03:01
Playfield: ECC city
Structure Name(s): none
Structure ID(s): none
How can we help you now: Please fix my character so I can buy from ECC Market

https://imgur.com/fIyZYCF

Travel to the ecc garage. There is a teleport at the 2ond floor in ecc to take you there.

Take me where? I was already in the trade zone.

Go to the hws garage. You wrote you are at the marked

They aren’t supposed to go to the garage, the market IS the correct zone to be in for the HWS marketplace.

From the guide
Where can I use the HWS Marketplace?
Starter Orbits - Blackmarket
Peacekeepers - Blackmarket
Origin Orbits - Blackmarket
ECC > EGS HQ - Elemental Trade Center
Homeworld Space > EGS Star - EGS Trading Outpost

@ShotoGun, make sure you are in the zone long enough to get the welcome message for that zone BEFORE you try to do the trading or you will be taxed reputation. You ARE in the correct zone in that screenshot, you just didn’t wait long enough before trying.

1 Like

Then he has fixed it.

I was in the zone for about half an hour. I guess it could be insanely slow but no one else is having this issue as far as I know.

will you try what i wrote? Inn ECC main building, go up to the 2nd floor, to the hws garage and take the portal over.

1 Like

As dQgnflua says: You need to go to the Garage to be in the right Zone or to the Elemental Trading Zone

Coordinates in ECC: Elemental Trading Zone: ~ 1060,65,300

I stood in place for a while and it eventually worked after a server restart. I’ve been trying to say I’ve been in the trading zone the whole time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.