T1 Autominers missing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I had three T1 autominers on three different ore deposits on private system Rev-3 planet. I went to pull the ores and add fuel, and they were missing. A message popped up saying they were removed. I have no idea why or by who.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Howiemjm

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> US CST 1250

Playfield:
=> Privare system Rev-3

Structure Name(s):
=> n/a

Structure ID(s):
=> n/a

How can we help you now:
=> Please explain why they were removed and/or replace them. Thank you.

To check this even quicker, can you please provide the name next time?
Otherwise I have to invest 2 minutes to check the Coordinates, then from there the Name of the Supergate Coordinates and from there the Playfield where that Supergate is located.
We have so many Zones, that the tool is a bit slow to load all of the zones

Thanks for question, Rex. I thought I put my name Howiemjm, NA and private system Rev-3 in the help request. Are you asking for more specific space like off Donare system or something else. Thanks again.

Terrain wipe (Hard)

That means the whole terrain of a planet will be reset to its original state. Every digged hole will be fixed and every placeable device (e.g. Water Generator) removed .
Your structures and Inventory are safe though.
Be careful with Structural Integrity of your bases in such situations.

HWS has such wipes for Golden Globe , Atlantis and Armageddon.

NOTE: Auto Miners and other placeables will be wiped!

Type cb:nextwipe in the game chat to see the upcoming wipe times!

What I mean is the playfield mate. “Rev-3” does not exist.
I think you mean Inner Heaven?

The owner requested daily wipes so it’s done I guess.
If not requested, he should let me know plz and I remove it.

Gotcha, last season Inner Heaven didn’t wipe. Rev-3 is the supergate address we use for travel from ECC. I’ll get with Cyanfire to request a correction to the daily wipe. Thanks all for a quick response. That says a lot about the care and attention you put into maintaining a top notch game. V/R Howie

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.