T4 miner became unresponsive and vanished

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i placed a T4 miner on a cobalt deposit on planet (outside starter). I filled it with 12 industrial fuel but it didnt start mining , I tried accessing it but no response. Then i tried picking it up again to place it again. This did nothing. I relogged and when i was back the miner and fuel was gone. I could place another T4 miner there that did work.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>
mgaag
Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> yesterday evening, no exact time.

On which Playfield?
=>
Nixi Delta / EQAO I
Structure Name(s)?
=> n/a

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>
n/a
How can we help you now?
=> can you get me the T4 miner and the 12 Industrial Fuel back? This is still a lot of res for me.in this phase of the game. First time this happened to me with the T4s

Thank you

Hello mgaag,
unfortunately you always make tickets that are impossible for us to really help.
Your flower issues last time and placeable devices this time. (you seem to be also the only one with such tickets)

If it would be restoring structures, it’s easy.
But as you probably know with over 1000 playhours on HWS: those devices (Autominer, Portable Constructors, Water Generators, etc.) are not stored in the files/database, those we can’t restore, not even track them.

Hello RexXxus,

that will leave us totally unprotected from game bugs as Eleon wont help on modded games. So i should ask Vermillion to get me my T4 miner back?

The game knows where the placeables are so it has to be in the database somewhere.

Apparently a lot of bugs come from unprotected manipulations where the change should have succeeded completely or rolled back completely. Here it is like i paid for something, the bank makes a mistake and my money is gone and never arrived either.

As this game after all these years (my bps go back to alpha 3) is still in its infancy and not really progressing in quality or robustness some more leanicy as was the case in the older times (Ju planet) would be much appreciated by many players.

That is true. Eleon can only really start working on bugs, if we give them a reproducible bug. A situation where a bug always triggers, so they can fix it.

Vermillion has nothing to do with it. And even if it’s because Ravien added a custom Unity model for the T4 Autominer, he also is not reliable for a corrupt chunk, I guess.

For sure but it’s not like the ships, that we have access to and can backup/restore.
Placeables are really bad in terms of persistent data.

You didn’t buy the T4 Autominer with real money, so this statement is nonsense. Exactly like your rant in global chat. With more than 1000 playhours on HWS and over 30 tickets we helped you already in the past, you should know better.

G 19.02.2023 16:25:13 TNV mgaag do you really have to pay for this server? just got a screw you from Overlord on my ticket

You don’t have to tell me. After more than 11 000 tickets from players I can totally approve this statement and it’s more than frustrating also for us.

It’s never the case that I don’t want to help.
It’s always the matter can I help. And in such cases, it simply can’t, because players are losing such placeable devices on daily basis, especially when starter planets are deposit wiped and they rage, because they didn’t read the warning we spam in global chat, about it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.