Tackling

We can all start playing nice. If you guys put away the filter tool and stop the tackling. This type of behaviour is not helpful for anyone.

Your attitude is pretty much basically the same as mine. Who gives a fā€¦ its only a gameā€¦ but have you spent hours building a ship? building a base?.. some of us like to emmerse in this more than others so dont hate on that. I didnt attack rex, i told him what i thought of the situation. I know hes busy and hes had to put up with this war of ours for years lololā€¦ so i really Fing hate when these little things are brought to his attentionā€¦ i mean wtf ravenā€¦ rex can attest that ive given nothing but good remarks, but if i see something was missed, then i will point it outā€¦

Thank you rexxus, for taking it into further considerationā€¦ you really got me thereā€¦

I really didnā€™t see any hateā€¦

1 Like

I catched this guy with a oversize cv name Spongebob ā€œaloneā€ draning the ammo of my base and i get punished?
regarding on what HWS can do, has nothing to do with the 12 minutes timer, player should just folow the rule that HWS created ā€œNo spongingā€ is very simple.

1 Like

Well to give everyone a heads up, Rexxxus fined me 30 Million and 49 RP for having CHAPSTICK on ECC. Rexxxus I apologize to you for causing you more problems with the users in the factions that currently control gold.

1 Like

Iā€™m baffled by the amount stupidity or ignorance in this topic.
This is extremely simple.

1. Rexxxus owns server
  2. Rexxxus made rules
  3. Rexxxus punishes according to rules

Not only that, but in addition he only punished due to video evidence AND promised to revert punishment if opposing side provides a video of their innocence.

This is exactly how these things are supposed to go.

• Without evidence of the crime you are seen as innocent.
  • If youā€™re seen breaking rules in video (evidence of your crime) you are now guilty in the eyes of the jury.
  • If you present further evidence to prove your innocence you might be seen as innocent in the eyes of jury again.

Clearly seen in the topic, not only the accuser is listened to here. Everyone involved is free to bring any relevant evidence to table and itā€™s been considered. While this evidence about sponging doesnā€™t prove accused to be innocent of their own crime, it flagged Rexxxusā€™ suspicions about the accuser.

This suspicion resulting to him seeing a pattern of possible exploiting or ill behavior & he made a judgement call if this should be punished now lightly or severely the next time it happens. Everyone was listened to here.

3 Likes

Just thinking about this, you have to be really committed to kill someone with a spoon. Reminds me of some good olā€™ George Carlinā€¦

Specific point in mention, its at approx 4:32.

2 Likes

Pathetic at best - Learn how to spell if you wish to verbally assault others on here.

Everyone was not listened to actually - More like told to shut up or leave, allegations of hate which was not true.

If anything both sides had committed a ā€œcrimeā€ but one party was punished.

End of ā€¦

I rather thought of this

Anyways, proper parties know now how to proceed.
End of this toxicity in here.

2 Likes