Talon quest did not generate a weapon crate

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I crafted 20 rifles and after having them in my inventory, they disappeared but no weapon crate was generated (checked all containers on my CV and SV) but the quest advanced. Sniper rifles and shotguns gave me the according weapon crates.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Steam Community :: Ban Tier

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Today, time not noticed

On which Playfield?
=> Planet haven

Structure Name(s)?
=> Drusus (CV) with docked Stardust (SV)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 22007530 and 22268973

How can we help you now?
=> If possible, I would need to get the according crate or being able to skip this stage of the quest

Welcome to HWS,
can you show a screenshot of your PDA please, so I know what quest you are talking about?
Since I did not create this Quest, I have to check first, if I am able to help you or forward a bug to the Creator of this quest (Ravien or Vermillion).

Hi RexX,

the quest step which failes is marked in the screenshot and calles Mass Prodcution #1. As you can see, I was able to continue the quest and crate no 2 and 3 where correctly placed in my inventory.
I would also be happy, to be able to reset the complet quest, if that is easier to implement. If I encounter the same bug again, I can try to help to debug it (30+ years experience as programmer) though it did not yet dive into debugging or modding Emyprion.
BW Ban

Greetings Ban_Tier,
sorry for the delay!

Resetting a whole Chapter is normally not something we can do, since rewards are given out via the PDA already and we basically invite for duping then.

I could follow your traces backwards though and see on 25.11. at 12:43 you didn’t get the 4008 token.
The classic PDA Multiplayer incompetence.

I gave you the Token manually for now. Sry for the wait.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.