Tax Problems :(

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Our faction has been taxed for unknown reasons :man_facepalming:. I was aware of the taxes but for some reason got taxed last night in what i believe was binomi sector. which to my understanding was tax free space? last night i spawned my ships in ECC space. After fueling them up i docked the ships and warped over to binomi sector for the night. I used to live in binomi space in Alpha 11 and thought this was tax free space. I apologize and will read up on the tax zones in hopes to find my mistake. If you can forgive me this time that would be great. i have a friend that is in the faction and we lost more then we could ever pay do to taxes this morning . thank you for your time 07
P.S there is a small possibility i messed up the times for taxes but i thought it was 9(oclock) EST, this is the whole reason i warped to binomi before i loged off for the night. two ships were taxed :frowning:

Player(s) with issue:
=> [TBK]killsquad and Crazyeyez78

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> sometime last night

Playfield:
=> Binomi Sector

Structure Name(s):
=> (Regiment-re-mk9) (Vexor mk-14)

Structure ID(s):
=> ( 874826 ) (784565)

How can we help you now:
=> Refund and debt removed would be nice even if its just for my friend

Hello,
it wasn’t Binomi Sector.
It was ECC Sector, a taxed sector.

I refunded it for now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.