Taxed 3,876,322?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I was taxed almost 4 million… I almost feel as if ECC is America… I play this game to get away from the outrageous politics of real life… I had to leave the house in a hurry yesterday, I logged out, I was actually in the Phoenix zone… I quickly remembered and I only had about an hour till reset… I logged back in, in a hurry I got out of the Phoenix zone and Logged out in ECC… Today I log in to see I was taxed $3,876,922… I think I understand the deterrence needed to keep players from logging out in certain zones. Maybe to keep it clean? better performance? Honestly this amount of Tax seems a bit out of touch… Where do these taxes go? Something seems off here. Why would there be such a steep tax system to tax your players… Limited ships, Bases… Ship sizes… Having ships seized and having to pay a penalty… Some of this makes sense, Keeping the server from being over populated and crowded… This tax scheme almost feels violating…

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Trisant

Server? (EU or NA)
=> N/A

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Acknowledgement I suppose would be good enough… I will recoup the credits I guess with real life time to farm resources and sell them… Thanks

unfortunately taxes are intentionally brutal for a few different reasons. mainly so we feel the pain associated with leaving our ships in tax zones as it reflects the pain of a popular sector overrun with structures. it helps us remember to make sure our toys are put away :wink:

u can read more about the tax system and how it is calculated here:

1 Like

Hey,

I refunded the Tax
We will rework the tax system.
At the moment: The more RP you have the cheaper it gets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.