Taxed out of the game, any chance of forgiveness?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I had to log off in a hurry 2 nights ago, and forgot about my sort of large (class 5) CV being in ECC orbit. Little did I know I would be taxed over 7 million a night, going from 1.5 million in credits that took me over a month to acquire, to now negative 13 million. What can I say, I’m a very busy man with a full-time job and a family, and I mostly just play alone, my friends haven’t been around much. Now because of this little slip I don’t even want to play on the server until wipe because no way am I climbing out of that hole. Is there something I can do to clear it up like “trade in” my big CV that caused the tax in the first place, in exchange to reset my total balance to zero?

Yes, I know there is a warning about taxes and all that. I still think that penalizing me completely into oblivion over 2 nights is a bit crazy, so figured I would at least ask.

Player(s) with issue: Ironclad
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 8/20/2018 at 1am
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s): Iron-Juggernaut
Structure ID(s): 37242557
How can we help you now: Provide means of tax forgiveness

Good Morning @Ironclad

the taxes… always a 2 sided sword… on the one hand a lot hate them, complain about them but on the other hand it does somehow the job and keeps a playfield clean, smooth and lag free :thinking:
The one who get hit by the tax are the one who obviously complain or rage quit — understandable but still, their own fault. Hm.

Anyways, since I can back up your situation and 2 weeks before the full wipe should not be spent in negativity I refunded / exchanged the Debts with your RP.

2 Likes

Cool, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.