Team Industrie

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Team Industries looks like it reset to 0 level

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> cannot do any of the VIP stuff

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> sept.11 2020 1502

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> why is my team industrie at a lvl 0 when it should be VIP?

How many points did you have before?

Hi crazyeyez78

Let’s try and get some more information from you to help speed things up for Rex and his valuable time.

Questions,

• Did you have any lag or disconnects before or during an interaction with any of the TEAMS dialog?
  • When you tried to interact in dialog did the chat box come up blank if so did you wait or did you press escape?
  • Do you have a video or screen shot of this happening?
  • Have any or all of the 4 TEAM industries levels been set to 0?

Please give as much info as possible so we can see if this can be recreated.

1 Like
  • Did you have any lag or disconnects before or during an interaction with any of the TEAMS dialog?the only lag i noticed was from previuos turn in’s and that was how long it took to update.
  • When you tried to interact in dialog did the chat box come up blank if so did you wait or did you press escape?the dialog box finished and i got the cash reward for each promotion
  • Do you have a video or screen shot of this happening?screenshot of it showing my level at 0 on each team, and a screenshot of the balance of all the cert’s
  • Have any or all of the 4 TEAM industries levels been set to 0? all 4 were set to 0

How many points did you have before?

what does automatically bumped 33 mins ago mean? is my ticket a closed case now?

No, this is a reminder system for us, so the ticket does not get auto-closed.
At 5pm I try to restore your missing points.

Not sure if you was able to get to this, I saw you post in discord so i understand how busy you are. My point and rank are still 0.

Fixed it now.
1250 for all Categories you say?

yes

mining is still 0 for the points’ but the level is 3

there was about a 20 sec black screen when i first talked with the console to check points and level, don’t know if that means anything

YES. This is a big issue. If this happens, do NOT do anything with Team anymore. Forget it, wait a day. It just does not work for you then :frowning:

all is restored now thank you. I am however scared to try and do anything else with it at this time… thank you very much for the assistance, i think i’ll wait for the patch you mentioned in your post on discord before continuing with the team stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.