TEAM Reward Lvl 3 Certificate for Light armor and 10Lvl 2 Certificates

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I gave around 5 level three certificates for the light armor / level 2 certificates package. However, I did not receive the level 2 certificates - only the armor. This started on NA but i thought i imagined it and went to EU to use the certificate bank there, where it happened again!

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> syntax

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU & NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 20 October 2020 05:50

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> HWS TEAM Industries

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 3726973

How can we help you now?
=> Please repair this feature and input 50 level 2 certificates. I have a video showing that no certificates were given to me.

This is very strange, but the server did actually give me the certificates. Except they were stacked on top of each other (they didn’t show a number and looks as though there is only one, but when you try to move the certificate another one takes its place).

I guess that I erased my previous certificates when I didn’t spread them out to other slots and spent them at TEAM. Maybe this could be looked into as well. But i’m happy with this knowledge.

Hmm this is not so good. I will check how Achilles created the Token handout and split it to proper stacks. Thanks for the report

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.