Teleported to Aquadorra and stuck again!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Teleported to Aquadorra brotherhood station and now i’m stuck in a room on the station with fuel tanks, a credibility Seal trader and some locked doors I can’t use as I don’t have the code yet. This is the second time this has happened! Really don’t wanna kill myself and loose my not dying progress plus I have alot of valuable stuff on me.

Side note I use the teleporter alot! This is almost game breaking that stuff like that keeps happening. I have even teleported to the flying city and fell threw it rather then landing where I was supposed to and almost died falling to the ground. It just happens to much and now the second time happening on aquadorra really slows down the ability of me being able to trade and make money!

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Solar_warden

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 15:10 or so when I teleported

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Can someone teleport me out or move my player position. Do I need to be online for you to fix this?
i’m offline now will be back online in like 10 or 11 hours from now

It is Aquadorra playfield forgot to list that in the ticket i’m sure I said it just not in the correct area thank you!

the code is in the original POI. u can spawn it and find the code from the devices menu as long as u use the RE scenario. took me a while to find it. I don’t remember the code though :frowning:
ill look when i get home from work in about 8hrs

Thanks Bob I am also at work for a while today. Thanks for the suggestion I look forward to your reply!

The only is i’m not playing on RE so does this matter?

Also not only did I forget to list that I am on Aquadorra, I forgot about the Structure name which is “lvl 2 [BoF] Trade Center” and the sturcture idea is “id=39448 'Trade Center”.
Also online now and will be off and on for the next 4 hours if I have to be online to get out of this situation.

Thanks

Alright so I got out using the HWS universe teleport at the time seen below.
Hoping to get a refund on my credits and RP though since it was a glitch and a fix on the teleport glitching in problem area’s. The teleport must be above a room I’m falling into. Same with the flying city I’ve ended up on the ground below it many times teleporting there. I’m sure there’s others. For now it fixed!

Remember HWS Universe teleport can be used for getting out of these situations for anyone else reading this
Date
22-08-12 04:18 Connect
Teleported to ECC EGS HQ. Paid: 1000000 credits, 5 RP.

Just out of curiosity is there a player owned structure close to the poi? I remember a season ago we had an issue where it was too close and broke the teleporter.

crap! guess what i forgot to do last night :stuck_out_tongue:

but yes it was originally an RE POI and the code is the same as the one currently in the RE scenario.

1mil cr isn’t a lot as u will come to find out though. send me ur eb account number and I’ll take care of that. also poke me on discord for a reminder :wink:

Not sure Jim will have to check that out tonight when I get on maybe.

Also thanks Bob I shall send ya a message. If I don’t hear from ya though I also know how to do it now I think so thanks

Cool.
If you still need help, just ping me here again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.