Teleporter in mission glitched and dropped me through the floor

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> was doing chapter 6:hostile apparatus. finished the com center and teleported to the data center clipped through the floor on the other side into the floor below the teleporter and got spawned killed over and over and lost my bag and as a result my quest now appears to be hard stuck and i cant complete it.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> lost valuable bag and quests are stuck and broken.

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 2 july 2022 0835 ish

On which Playfield?
=> haven moon 1

Structure Name(s)?
=> xenu mainframe

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 18009

How can we help you now?
=> can I get my bag back (the one with bridges and matrix) and the quests unstuck

I was there. I gave you the ship and teleported you to the ship and gave you the backpack back, that I saw in the com center dropping.
I have to teleport you in it, so you can continue it. Just need to check where to. After breakfast.

I don’t know what you did with the bag but I dont see the stuff anywere and i had no idea you gave it back. i died prob like 50 times for like an hour trying to get it back. lol ill prob be on. not sure how to talk to you in game. but thank you again for helping.

I was doing this mission today, and I was also stuck in this place, I was thrown to the floor below, only on the 15th attempt the teleport was successfully completed, and then I died from a zirax that shoots through the bunker door, but I passed the mission, it’s a pity that due to an error the rp is lost

Hi, sorry for the delay.
I can’t help with the backpack, but do you still need help with the mission? I might be able to teleport you inside if you do.

I restored the backpack as far as there was space. I don’t know what happend and why the restoration did not work, but did this as an exception.

i cant thank you guys enough for your help in this matter. it appears that you attempted to restore the back pack. but it restored so many items i could not hold them resulting in the important bits not being restored. i got my armor and my hot bar and what i can assume are some of the contents of my bag. however the bridges and matrix were apparently at the bottom and are not here. as for the mission. i can tell you the step it is stuck at. if that helps or if it is in your ability you can reset the chapter and ill give it another go.

Hey, added those 3 items to your Backpack

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.