Temporary turn off Offline Protection (OP) on NA

3 Likes

To all my friends present, past and beyond Especially those who weren’t with us too long. Life is the most precious thing you can lose While you were here the fun was never ending Laugh a minute was only the beginning. Ever get the feeling you can’t go on Just remember whose side it is that you’re on. You’ve got friends with you 'till the end If you’re ever in a tough situation We’ll be there with no hesitation. Brotherhood’s our rule we cannot bend

@everyone at NA: in four hours Offline Protection will be turned off as announced.
The exchange for that is that you can have globally 20 faction bases now (instead of 10).

Also on Golden Globe and Homeworld you can have 10 faction bases now (instead of 2).

1 Like

Could we have the same on EU server too? OP is not working as intended and I think its better to turn it off at its current state…Think that will lead to a more fair PvP arena and a more fun gameplay…

It will. For about a day when it’s no longer fun to lose your foothold.

Brotherhood’s our rule we cannot bend

Homeworld money is going to run out what next new game are we going to play

The desert bus driving simulator.

1 Like

I’m keen to see how this plays out! I’m imagining alliances of 5+ factions each dropping 10 bases in a block to produce a 50 base metropolis, at least that’s what we’d do on EU. Urbanize the golden wasteland! :grinning:

2 Likes