The Backpack with loot dissapeard after rebirth near the death place

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
Hello
After death I’ve tried rebirth near the place of death and I couldn’t find my bag with a cost (for me) items - e.g rare ingots. My bicycle was there but no bag with a loot(( It is a little bit pitty

Player(s) with issue:
Coment
Server:
HWS EU

Time (cb:time):
approximately at 16:30 ( Friday 22 November)

Playfield:
Freelancer-HQ

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
Maybe you could return me at least rare ingots?
Sincerely I can’t remember exactly how many I had (approximately 500 ne, 400 za, 400 er). But at least 100 for each of them will be nice. And in future i will try avoid keep the rar items in my bag during the travel)
Regards,
Coment

Hey,

I restored it

1 Like

Hello
Sincerely, I really appreciate for fast reaction from server support recently.
But I’ve got the same issue 30 minutes ago. I was killed near “Alien Crushed Scout” on Freelancer-HQ and my backpack vanished again. Most pitty, I’ve just bought epic rifle again. Could you please restore at least rifle?
Regards,
Coment.

I refunded it for now.
Will rework the HQ planets in HWS 11.

1 Like

@RexXxuS @Jascha
You are great guys. Thanks you for your work on this project))
P.S. I know that not this topic and not this issue, but, approximately three days in a row after 19:00 (server cb:time), my personage (me) can’t harvest any plants, pentoxide, can’t cut any trees. But in the morning all is OK. Wierd)
Regards
Coment.
And once again thank you for fast reaction from support side!

1 Like

This is a bug fixed in EXP already and released tomorrow or so
https://empyriononline.com/threads/alpha-experimental-11-1-patch.91347/#post-377013

• Trees, surface rocks & pickable terrain plants becoming ‘Containers’
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.