The mythical OCD 6

Kinda brash don’t ya think?

I get it’s a feature, and a good one. I just think it should be subject to wipes on a major release. Simple opinionation. Also I don’t consider it cheating in it’s normal form… Clearly said akin to due to the imbalance at a fresh start.

I also don’t think it’s part of the allure. I knew nothing about the ocd before I started HWS, nor anyone I brought over to HWS, and haven’t used it even after becoming a donator.

Maybe it’s just me, but I thought the community was the draw that made it the right server for us, not an add-on. Sooooo, we’re gonna stick around.

Glad you respect the opinion though. Good luck gettin that 6.

1 Like

I understand, and honestly I do respect the opinion. Its a common discussion on the forums, but the general consensus has been that the ocd carrying through wipes helps to keep people interested despite major version wipes, and to provide a sense of continuity. I didnt mean it as “if you dont like it you can get out”, I literally meant that it is in fact an option to not have the feature, and that a wipe is the perfect time to try it out. but I can tell you that one of the reasons we have a good community is the work that has been put in to keep good people around, and make the game experience better.

Oh and we successfully got ocd 6 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Final call for storage before the 6.0 apocalypse!!!
I will be in the market this afternoon if anyone has epics or autominers they want stored.

1 Like

Alrighty looks like we got the last little hitch sorted out, all those who stored items for 6.0, they will be available for pickup this evening from the EGS Bank, or we can arrange a meeting at a later date. Please message via Discord to let me know you are ready to pick up, and I will prepare your items for your arrival.

I have ocd 6 lolz, its 7 im after!!! how much is 7?

lol this is a 6 month old thread. I believe OCD 7 has been dropped in price to only 700 million. Start saving

1 Like

did i ever pick up my stuff :joy::joy::joy:

hrmm i could get ocd 7 if i spent all 2 months, and worked interest, just getting gold. hrmm guess you gotta be a real boss to get that… hrmm… someday!

Przechwytywanie

@Doc :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes