The new Path

then unball all red members who got banned for less stuff actualy i mean that should be fair if he talking about “another chance”. to unbann the most criminal from hws again but the rest ppl who made not even so much trouble to hws and the administry should get unbanned too.

i dont stand inside for red just remember that some people got banned who made not so hardcore stuff. cheers

1 Like

u know this would be up to rexxx, and no doubt he’l think about it… but guys… this is the first of probably many to unbann…

its normal for people to be negative towrds this… and yes one of many to come…

give ICE a chance to show who he is…
we’l see in time

1 Like

Hope see Hellblazer / Omiat and some others again who got banned in the past.

probably in time… yes mate…
one step at a time :wink:

forgiveness has to start somewhere. this could actually be beneficial. having someone that knows coding could use their powers for the good of the community. kind of like a workers probationary period. daily tasks to prove worth would be in order. I hear there was an infestation of slugs and shrimp recently

Ice griefed my faction a few weeks ago on official lol. What a bunch of BS.

I guess entire XPA faction is not in the list of players who got unbanned without making a forum post?

3 Likes

XPA will never be unbanned… i’l tell u this now… but we’re figuring it out… time has all answers

but yet again… past is past… we are really trying to foccus on the future of potential players…
just give ppl a chance…

gareth nothing agains you but … we talking about ice … he got how many chances ? … and potential players actualy he was and is a player who took loot of players away from hws and you self know that how many ppl rage quitted hws cause of him and the opg / fun faction. But like you said “give him another chance chance nr. XX” but like my grandfather said : one time a traitor all time a traitor or liar (same actualy)

i mean come again and again and again with new account back to make the hwp / hws staff braindead and paranoia to all players (like brainfuck them permanantly) do that so long till they say "jeah ok (we cant more we want fokus on hws13 lets unbann him to dont break our nerves) its like if a dog take his tail in if he see a bully dog (hope my english is correct) xD

4 Likes

this is in the past…
again Tit for tat…
i know its not personal Senor… it is what it is… we are giving Ice a chance…
there will be hate… there will be acquisition… there will probably be blood (pvp) :wink:

Guys… this is one of many to come… time has the answers
as i said… any issues pm me / rexxx discord / forum…

… past ? … 5days are past O_ô sry but thats for me nonsense i see that the staff of hws got a good heart but if you get “VAC” banned you cant go there and say “hey im normal now pls unbann me” “before you write that ticket 5days before you made actualy the same again” but hey who cares :smiley: more trouble will come in hws 13 and all know that. Enjoy.

for that im out now and me and others need to think about to play long on hws after this topic.

i like the community service idea. i could use a bich…err i mean helper to snatch stranded noobies across the galaxy for me :wink:

good night mate…
but yes… we just want ppl to enjoy HWS… and if taht means unbanning previous players then so be it… this was not my call to make and just following on Rexxx’s decisions…
I will always have rexxx’s back and what he decides on and follow it though…

1 Like

But it seems to me that all this fairy tale about Amnesty for one person? How can you give the tenth twentieth thirtieth “second” chance to someone who not just once, but constantly violated the rules in a special perverse way and incited many more people to do it? The server doesn’t have enough problems? Lags Bugs that Kill the game innovations are not enough? Need more problems? Of course, let’s release more prisoners. We spent so much effort for what? To bring all the dirt back again? I am very sorry to hear that the administration’s oaths over and over again are very relative.

2 Likes

this is one of many to come… we’l see in time… guys… we are trying to give ppl a chance…

Can u answer how many “second” chance they have?

1 Like

There are for sure some people who could get another Chance to get unbanned and show that they have learned from their mistakes.

But i dont think that Ice should get this Chance, again. I’ve never personally encountered him but i remember all the drama and the hate when he was active under his Main and his Alt Accounts. Even Veteran PVP Players left a playfield when He showed up because everybody knowed that He doesnt played fair.
He not only damaged his own Reputation on this Server, also the Reputation of OPG/Fun and even their Allies who often defended him in the Forum or ingame. He even damaged the Reputation of the HWS-Server. Who wants to play with a well known Cheater and Exploiter?!

When He really wants to show that He turned to good, let him Play on the official Eleon Server. I think most of us here on HWS have seen enough from him.

4 Likes

If ICE has renounced his ways, he should be allowed back. If he was playing on the server multiple times on an alternate account, that means he enjoys HWS and wants to play.

Regardless of any of our opinions, RexXxuS and Jascha have the final say as to whether or not he’s unbanned.

2 Likes

Right, but the reaction from the community is no surprise either.

However, as I said here, unbanning “permanent” players does not come easy along.
In this case here it’s a 10 point strict agreement.

This “apology” was a first one and better than I thought. 2 years ago it would have been filled with lols and molls.

He passed also the second test to not respond to a single of your “complains” here.
2 years ago he would have answered to each comment here and tried even more smack.

Of course the real test is still to come but after many banned accounts, the proof that I will always find him no matter what, especially with our updated ToU, is as he said a realization that it’s really a last chance.

Combined with his “what did I do on HWS” blog, there should be no rumor or other slander how something happened. Maybe his PvP analytic topics will help the PvP communtiy overall too.

Anyways, there is a group of permanent players who keeps talking shit about me and HWS and there are the ones who try over and over again and accept my agreement. Those get their last chance.

So, even though I know about the past… better than everyone here, I think I can close this topic, because the point was delivered and it repeats from now on it seems.

• many of you doubt a word
  • many of you will never forget the past
  • interpolate the past to the future

That being said if Ice is coming back on 5th August (only on HWS EU), it would be highly contra productive if this ping-pong-past game continues ingame! With that I mean I do not tolerate slander and accusations based on the past.
“because X happened in the past, it must happen now too”.

Maybe I expect too much from you but if I decide for a final last chance, it should not be drown to dirt by you ingame, please respect my decision. You will only cause more conflict, trust me.

If he really lied in this apology here (first of its kind), we will find out very fast anyways. And this time he would betray his own words that he changed.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for the hassle. I know how some think about me.

5 Likes